This is your chance to put your favourite characters in awkward and impossible situations. Let your imagination run free and perhaps even unleash your mean streak. Make your characters suffer for our enjoyment.
Any situation is allowed - as long as it doesn't fall foul of the site rules
Struggling for ideas? How about the following?
- Character wakes up next to a stranger (or even best friend) and isn't sure what happened the night before. How will they deal with the awkward 'morning after the night before'?
- Character slips up when talking to someone. Says something they shouldn't have, and has to talk their way out of trouble.
- There are some things a child (not matter how old) should never experience. Mummy and Daddy getting frisky with the kid trapped and having no escape from, what would undoubtedly, be a mentally scarring situation.
There are endless things you can do with this challenge. Really let your imagination run wild and perhaps write something you wouldn't normally attempt.
- All submissions must be a minimum of 2000 words with no upper limit.
- Any pairing welcome from all fandoms. Mix it up with Harry Potter and Bella Swan crossing paths!
- All ratings welcome from K to NC-17. You must put the appropriate rating on your entry.
Have fun and we look forward to reading your submissions!
Categories: Original Fiction, T.V Shows > Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Books and Literature > Blue Bloods, Films > Bad Mothers Handbook, T.V Shows > Gilmore Girls, Books and Literature > Harry Potter, Books and Literature > Hush, Hush, Books and Literature > Sookie Stackhouse SVM, T.V Shows > Supernatural, Books and Literature > The Vampire Diaries, Books and Literature > Twilight, Cross-Over Characters: None